Monday, March 12, 2012

I'm a no-good atheist

Heh.  I've been kicked off my debate blog.  Apparently, I'm not taking the christian's arguments seriously.  I mock them instead.  Well, it's true.  I DID indeed mock them.  The argument from design is so flawed, all I can do is mock it.  I tried to show why it is laughable, and why it fails so badly, and why it is an example of bad reasoning, but I guess that wasn't good enough.  If any of my atheist readers want to take up the baton, go to andrewvtim.blogspot.com and apply to be the new atheist.  If you want, I'll brief you on all of the "dogma" of the SMAD and the dragon in my pants.  Good Luck.

1 comment:

  1. argument of design is ridiculous especially taking in account how the designer did not do a great job. I hope you will visit my blog thanks

    ReplyDelete